Crosswind PMP Exam bootcamp class course
(Call 214-764-1338 X1 for more info)
One definition of insanity is to do the same thing and expect different results. As you are taking your career and earnings to the next level, you will require a different approach and different tools than you have used to date. The Crosswind PMP Exam bootcamp class course allows you to Attack the PMP® Exam the Crosswind Way as thousands of project managers have since 1998.
At Crosswind, we have heard from many students that said the PMP exam was one of the most challenging things they have done in their life. Think about it, Four hours, 200 questions, choose the best of four options. The question might not have a right answer, but instead what is best. The exam covers framework, integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, communications, risk, procurement, stakeholders, professional & social responsibility, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
Two Schedule Options for Every Need! All Formats Classroom or Live Virtual! Learn from Anywhere!
Weekday Classes meet Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM CST.
Weekend Classes meet Saturdays for four weeks, 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST
The Crosswind PMP Exam training includes a course exit exam and one on one exit interview with your instructor, so you know the final details when factoring in life, work and study to achieving your PMP certification. The course is available live online (virtual) or live classroom, from our Dallas, Texas headquarters training facility with high-definition video and high-speed internet.
This course also includes the Crosswind Flex-Class option that allows you to attend additional sessions at no charge (within the same PMBOK® Guide cycle), to reinforce learning, or to keep your studies current if life gets in the way of the exam.
With Crosswind, you get cutting-edge, best in industry instructors, coaches, products and courses that help you realize the earnings and career advancement that awaits. Crosswind courses are designed theCrosswind way, to simplify complex concepts and accelerate learning. We use Crosswind math to reinforce concepts like the network diagram and earned value. Since 1998 we have put thousands of hours of experience into every product and course with you, the student, the adult learner in mind.
With the Crosswind PMP Exam training you get our complete PMP® Exam Study System; the most complete study system on the market today. Aligned with the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
The Crosswind PMP Exam Study System includes:
- V6.0 Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, has an 200 question web-based exam simulation application as well as 50 and 100 question ITTO based online exams, An Excel workbook to document experience hours for the PMP application, sample PMP Application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with 126 tests and over 5,100 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 16 custom topics***
- PM Talks Audio Recording also available in MP3 format. Over ten hours in duration and includes Crosswind CEO & Founder Tony Johnson, and Crosswind Trainer Adrian Terry having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of the PMBOK® Guide fit together and work with each other.
- Terminology Audio Download is also available in MP3 format
- Seven Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats 11″ X 17″ double-sided and laminated
- PMP® Exam Flipnotes
- PMP® Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application
- PMP® Exam Review Web-based Processes and Outputs Matching application
- Two Quick Reference Guide documents
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document
- One ITTO Quick Reference Guide document
- One Cross Reference Guide for Popular Exam Terms
- Durable Carry Case