“So speak encouraging words to one another. Build up hope so you’ll all be together in this, no one left out, no one left behind…” 1Thess. 5:11 (The Message)
- Don’t Mom Alone LIVE- hosted by MomComm | Aug 23rd 7pm-9pm | (located First United Methodist Church in Coppell)
STARTING IN FALL
- Irving MomComm meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month between Sept and April!
- 9:30am-10:00am- Fellowship in the Patterson Hall
- 10:00am-11:00am- Small group discussion
- Please select the first upcoming date and complete the “Mom Registration” form
For Free Childcare:
- Please select the first upcoming date and complete the “Childcare Registration” form
- Should you need to skip a meeting please contact Emily Tony at EmilySHutson@gmail.com to let us know you won’t be reserving childcare that day!
- Moms can keep their young babies with them as long as they want.
What our Small Group looks like:
- An episode of the www.dontmomalone.com podcast is emailed the week we plan to meet so we can listen on our own time.
- We socialize the first 30 minutes then break up into groups of 5-6 to discuss the podcast we listened to that week.
- We also take some time to share prayer requests.
- A “CommMom”(mom of young kids) facilitates the discussion and Mentor Moms (mom of grown kids) are part of the group to help bring perspective and mentor us!
- This group is mainly comprised of stay at home moms with preschool/kindergarden aged kiddos.