Please join us for our monthly chapter meeting. Our meeting will be held in the historic Murphy Community Center. There is plenty of parking available, the meeting space is comfortable, the community center staff is very friendly, and free Wifi! We look forward to seeing you there, and remember 2 CPE’s will be provided for this and all future meetings!
Welcome Centre Technologies & Check Point!
If you are in Plano, Richardson, Allen, Garland, Wylie, Sachse, Lucas, Parker, or anywhere else, please come join us!
Facility address: 205 N. Murphy Road, Murphy, TX 75094
Meeting Room: Homer Adams Room (entrance is behind building, see picture below & click for map)
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The facility is located on the west side of North Murphy Road and plenty of parking is available behind the facility. Entrance to the facility is from the back as well, just next to the parking lot. If you need a map click on the image of the facility above.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, but you do need to make sure and sign in if you want your CPE’s. We submit CPE promptly, so please make sure and sign in so you can get credit!Save
What are the certifications I can receive CPE for?
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- CCSP: Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CAP: Certified Authorization Professional
- CSSLP: Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- HCISPP: HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
- CISSP – ISSAP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISSP – ISSEP: Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP – ISSMP: Information Systems Security Management Professional