Join Kate Weiser for an intensive 3.5 hour chocolate workshop where we will learn many techniques including:
- Painting and creating our own transfer sheets
- Airbrushing molds and showpieces
- Tempering white and dark chocolate while shelling molded figures, bonbons and showpieces
- Creating ganache fillings and marshmallow fillings with recipes to take home
- Assembling Easter showpieces from start to finish
- Completing an Easter themed dessert buffet display
This is an advanced level class for those of you looking to sharpen your skills, learn new techniques or just to have fun! This class is limited to just 6-8 guests to ensure everyone gets personal attention from Kate and her chefs. Students will create an entire Easter themed dessert buffet display before dividing it up to take home and enjoy. Lunch will be served during class.
Please come wearing jeans, closed toed shoes, and hair up. Chef coats and aprons will be provided.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is a very advanced class. We recommend all students be at least 18 and older. We will also be offering wine with lunch for those of you 21 and older
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking directly outside my shop at Trinity Groves
What can I bring into the event?
No need to bring any tools or supplies – we will give you everything you need.
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds can be given with 7 days advance notice