Happy Goat Yoga – It’s for Charity w/ Special Guests at Ferris Wheelers Backyard & BBQ!
Guess what?! The goats are bringing two very special furry friends with them, Joleen and Thunder, the amazing and friendly Alpacas! So ALPACA your yoga mats because it’s going to be awesome!! Don’t miss this one!
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We’ll have them all! The perfect cure for a chaotic week. Enjoy a yoga class while the over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under, and over you! Plus, stick around for goat and alpaca playtime, drinks, and delicious BBQ. They even have a ferris wheel! How cool is that?!
Proceeds benefit ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
~1st hour= A happy-vibes goat yoga class by one of our awesome instructors
~2nd hour= Play Time! Stick around to meet our special guests, Jolene & Thunder, the friendly Alpcacas and extra selfie/play time with all of the cuties. Plus, enjoy a FREE refreshing Grey Goose cocktail.
Our host, Ferris Wheelers Backyard & BBQ serves up a delicious meal! Make lunch plans here!
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered to Military (active or veteran) and First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. (1 discount per employee)**
Things to Know:
~ Bring a yoga mat and towel.
~Class is outdoors. Dress appropriately for the weather.
~Good for all levels (even beginners)
~Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. Everyone is really there for the goats 😉
~ We recommend wearing clothing that completely covers your back. The goats love to interact and jump on people and their hooves can scratch bare skin.
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org(501c3 non-profit)
Rest assured, these Friendly goats live on a family farm and are well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
**Did You Know** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and It’s For Charity! Events offer these and other popular fundraising classes throughout the DFW area. Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com for all programs, dates and fun locations.
“In the case of bad weather, class may be rescheduled. If any changes occur, ticket holders will be notified with details via e-mail (that is registered with ticket). Refunds are not given in case of bad weather. Instead you may transfer tickets to another available date. We will also post updates on our Facebook page. Make sure you’re following us!”
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!