Business strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study.
This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive and compelling Business Case.
The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Introducing the Business Case
- The nature and purpose of a Business Case
- Business Case Objectives
- Main Points
- Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
- Writing an Executive Summary
- Business writing – trends and errors
- Principles of effective writing
- Elements of style
- Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
- Executive Summary
- Proposed Project
- Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Business Case
Participants will be able to:
- Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
- Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: www.mangates.com
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
For more details visit Mangates