Click here for details. zarlun.com or directly to https://www.zarlun.com/bootcamp-live-eb.html
Summer Online Marketing Bootcamp
Small Business and Startups Online Marketing Bootcamp
- User-friendly Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Branding & Maximizing Online Presence
- Social Media Marketing
- Low Cost Internet Advertising
- Learn with a LIVE DEMO how to develop a simple, but effective website in a short period of time.
- Say Goodbye to “Old School” methods and Hello to Digital.
- Learn hands-on and create your website from scratch with opportunity to purchase domain names.
- Designing your site, utilizing formatting elements including color, building, drag and drop features, and selecting backgrounds.
- Adding pages and layouts, text, content, images, headliners, subtitles, headers and footers.
- Connecting a domain name to your website and; publishing your website in a short period of time.
- Also you will learn how to use advanced elements to enhance and more define your website; for example, learn how to create Call-to-Action forms and General Purpose forms.
- Maintain control over the optimization techniques used to help your website rank.
- Drive traffic to your website, organically.
- Learn strategies to help your website contribute to your growth and increased income.
- How to effective add a Title Page (Title Tags), Page Description, and Meta Tags (Meta Keywords) that will help you avoid a search engine violation.
- Use of various codes and layout coding.
- Hiding from the search engines.
- Keeping some of your details a secret in general.Optimizing individual web pages.
- Avoiding getting your company black-listed.
- Publishing optimized changes to your website.
- Which details are important to ranking as a top site.
- Learn how to implement search engine optimization techniques to your website.
- Learn techniques that help your website to rank in search results.
- Utilize hands-on learning while watching a live demonstration.
- Implement the use of branding identifiers including: target markets; product/service descriptions; and competitive differentiators.
- Identify your business’ strengths and weaknesses. Implement and utilize a SWOT analysis in your online marketing strategy.
- Learn which sources to use to for constructive brand feedback.
- Selecting the essentials for your company and online marketing: company name, domain name and professional use of email address and phone number.
- Build a brand for your business online.
- Social media marketing. Incorporate social media and use strategies to minimize conflicting employee’s social media.
- Connecting, and enhancing your online sites to maximize your digital exposure.
As a bonus, learn all additional elements available on hosting website, including: HTML Code Elements; Discussion Forums; Feed Reader; Online Appointment Scheduler; Social Media Buttons; Outbound Links; Survey and Polls; Event Options; Flash; Image Gallery; Slideshow; Formatting Space; Attaching Documents and Files for users; and Videos.
Dates & Online Class Time:
Offered Daily online.
Zarlun also offers the following courses (click on course to learn more):
Startup Online Marketing Package – learn the essentials to advertise your business on the internet.
Small Business Online Marketing Bootcamp – learn how to fully market your business online and stop using old school methods.
Web Design Course – learn how to create a website for your business.
e-commerce Web Design Course – learn how to sell and market your products online.
How to Make an Online Commercial – make a rockin online commercial for your business!
Low Cost Internet Advertising – blast your business online to get as many customers as possible.
Branding & Maximizing Your Online Visibility – a successful marketing strategy includes branding your business.
Online Reputation Management – techniques to manage your reputation online (bad reviews, unwanted details about your business, private details, etc.)
Internet Marketing Plan Course – learn how to develop a strategy for your online marketing, includes resources to help you be successful with digital advertising.
Website Optimization – make sure your website shows up in search results!
Mac users (Keynote) – learn how to use Keynote to make presentations and videos for online commercials.
Hidden Discount. Take 10% of Weebly website. https://www.weebly.com/r/Z3XPYC
If applicable, $100 Rebate applied at the end of bootcamp. Go to zarlun.com Registration Policies for more details.