Come to a Lacerte event near you to learn about critical changes in Tax Reform, Tax Planning and Workflow Strategies and program updates to prepare you for Tax Year 2019. Our team of speakers will share best practices to save time, enhance collaboration with your clients, and better manage the work and deadlines within your office.
- Tax Law update (1.5 hours) – This section will help you understand Tax Year 2018 and 2019 tax law changes that impact your clients and their returns. This educational material can replace or augment any training that attendees receive elsewhere.
- Tax Planning Strategies (1 hour) – This section will enable you to evaluate specific Tax Reform strategies to help clients reduce taxes. This session will explore multiple case studies and the tax implications of different treatments, including using C corporations, pass thru entities, 199A deductions, retirement plans and various other tax areas.
- What’s New in Lacerte (1 hour) – You will learn what new features and enhancements have been added to the 2019 Lacerte Program. This will include both tax specific enhancements and program operational enhancements. This session will prepare you to be ready for Tax Season by getting the most from these changes.
- Lacerte Tips and Tricks (1.5 hours) – Are you maximizing your use of Lacerte? In this popular session our product experts focus on the best tips and tricks to get the most out of features that are often overlooked but add tremendous value to your use of Lacerte Tax
(Please note that this agenda is subject to change)
Who should attend?
Tax & Accounting Professionals serving individual and business clients. This training may be most beneficial for firms who are providing bookkeeping, planning, or other accounting related services in addition to tax preparation.
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Course Length: 300 Minutes
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Field of study:Taxes – Technical
- Recommend CPE: 5
- Recommend CE: 5
- IRS Course Number: NESGF-T-00067-18-I
Seating is limited, tables will be provided. Wifi may not be available. Participants are welcome to bring laptops, however power sources may be limited or unavailable. Coffee and catering will be provided. Please be sure to bring any food items you may need for specific dietary requirements.
This event qualifies for 5 hours of CPE and CE.
Registration/Sign-In will begin at 8:00am. The presentation will start at 9:00am.