Become A Highly-Valued, Highly Sought-After, Procurement Professional
Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification.
When you earn certification with Supply Chain Mastery Online + 3-Day Boot Camp, your career transforms into the boardroom because you mastered the concepts to become a trusted adviser for…
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Administration
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Sourcing
When you join our supply management training program, you will master procurement fundamentals, learn leadership skills, and develop strategic planning skills required to transform from a tactical purchasing agent to a strategic sourcing adviser.
The opportunities of our supply management training program further your career with procurement basics, leadership training, strategy development, and professional certification.
This review course prepares supply management professionals for the NEW CPSM® Exam where participants gain an understanding of the CPSM programs and content covered in all three exams:
- Supply Management Core
- Supply Management Integration
- Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management
Your training starts with an overview of exam content areas, question format and types, exam characteristics and test-taking tips. Participants focus on tasks with the most exam questions. Our process identifies areas for further study using ISM published study materials and other resources. Due to limited time, the course does not cover each task on the CPSM Exams.
Unlike other courses, attending this course guarantees successful completion of the exams or we pay your reexam fees.
You will earn 24 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for the live training and over 30 CEHs for online training.
We begin your transformation to a Certified Professional in Supply Management with enrollment in our online training that covers the information for all three exams in detail. As you can see, we are ready to get started and due to the live teaching and coaching sessions, participation is limited to serious professionals, so let’s summarize…
- Online Training – 22 Sessions about the 14 components of supply chain management presented LIVE via webinar so you experience training just like you were in the classroom but in the comfort of your office or living room
- 24/7 Access – Each of the 22 Sessions is recorded and placed in our private members’ area so you can watch any session again to catch anything you missed whenever you need to.
- Complete Training – Fully comprehensive training covering the 14 components of supply chain management and all the material you need for the Certified Professional In Supply Management (CPSM) Certification offered by the Institute for Supply Management
- MindMaps – MindMaps for each session that graphically organizes the material in an easy to understand format so you get most effective learning experience for adult learners.
- Community – Access to our private community on LinkedIn where you will network with the other like-minded professionals in your class, so you can leverage what you learn with a connected network in the #1 professional network in the world.
- Coaching – Group coaching calls to answer any questions you may have and one-on-one coaching if you need specific questions. This is exclusive access to me so you get the best experience possible when transforming your career.
- Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session – Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session is an intense training session focused on passing the CPSM® Certification Exams. The course covers Supply Management Core, Supply Management Integration, and Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management with a focus on the areas with the most questions on the exams so your team can achieve certification. Select one of the event locations below to enroll in the onsite boot camp.
- BONUS #1 – Online Express Courses for additional CEHs (1 hour each) ($997 Value)
- BONUS #2 – CPSD Exam Training Supplier Diversity Certification ($997 Value)
- BONUS #3 – Pass Guarantee ($1,100 Value)
Since 2010, we’ve helped people, just like you, pass the Certified Professional in Supply Management Certification Exams with our training courses focused on the most important concepts in supply management. Plus, effective exams strategies to help people pass the exams the first time. Our methods are so effective that we guarantee you will pass or we pay the re-exam fees (less than 10% of our clients asked us to pay the re-exam fees)!
We’ve learned many things over the last five years, and as a result, we’ve totally redesigned our supply management training program to be more than a review course for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification.
It’s everything you need to be a Strategic Sourcing Adviser for your company or as a consultant.
Our experience tells us the amount of information is overwhelming to most people who don’t follow a program, like this one.
When you join our training, you will become a strategic sourcing advisor moving out of the back-room and into the boardroom of your organization. Remember, Tom Peters from Rockline Industries tells us how his company has realized such a benefit of a professional supply management group that all executives-in-training much spend two years in the strategic sourcing group as part of their executive development.
Plus, you have the potential to earn a higher salary than your peers. The Institute for Supply Management annual salary survey has consistently shown CPSM Certified professionals make 8-10% more than their uncertified peers.
Real Success From Real Customers…
“I completed Dr. Mauldin’s CPSM boot camp and believe it was an instrumental part of my success in achieving my CPSM certification. The boot camp provided condensed, easy to follow content material and essential study/test taking tips. I would recommend the CPSM boot camp to anyone who wants an extra leg up in preparing for the exams.”
— Dana Raines, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
“Thanks from another happy CPSM graduate! Hi Randy – I just wanted to say “thank you” for the fantastic experience you offer. Using your program, learning about the CPSM certification. the required knowledge and supporting materials was a super fun and engaging experience. But, the highlight for me was the CPSM Boot Camp you hosted this past January – the diverse group of attendees made for lively class sessions, and the range of information presented was vast but broken down into easily digest-able sections. I came away from the camp knowing that if I used the strategies presented, I would attain the certification – lo and behold, just a month later I passed the last of the 3 tests and now am officially a CPSM!
Lastly, I will not hesitate to highly recommend your program to other individuals in my organization. Not only does it render the certification within reach of a dedicated person, but the experience enriches the attendee in ways that can only become apparent with time. Thanks again!”
–Jason A Gonzalez – PMP, CPSM, University of California Santa Barbara Procurement Services
“Dr. Randall is very knowledgeable in the area of supply chain management. I took his CPSM boot camp preparation course in the spring of 2012 and after following his test preparation plan (including his nutrition suggestions for remaining mentally sharp), I passed the exams and received my CPSM certification that same year. Not only did I pass the exam, but all of 3 my fellow co-workers who took Dr. Randall’s class also passed the CPSM certification shortly after taking his course. As a department, we are now looking at procurement more strategically and are partnering without customers to obtain cost savings and streamline procurement processes for ourselves, the customer and the supplier. I highly recommend that all supply chain professionals seek certification to highlight their professionalism in this growing career field.”
Krystal Kelley, Sandia National Laboratories
“The training has helped my development and led to being promoted to a well-rounded Procurement Leader”
– Martin Schol
“I am very pleased with the knowledge I acquired not only to complete my test but be able to sell improvements affecting our bottom line with the different analysis I learn, I can tell all my suggestions have been accepted, we are finally looking ways differently.
– Ana Hernandez
“It was a very good course. The process and methodology that you learn in the course really work. Randy has a great knowledge of the material and makes the class easy to follow and understand. I will recommend this course to any supply chain professional that wants to increase their level of expertise and network with other Supply Management Leaders.
– Luis Vega
“I passed Exam #1 – Foundation of Supply Management Last Night. With Randy’s easy to understand teaching style in the CPSM On-Line class and the use of his exam taking techniques I was able to pass the exam. It was without a doubt more difficult than the Diagnostic Exam, but having followed all the steps Randy outlined for preparing and taking the exam I was able to stay calm and relaxed through the entire process. Thanks, Randy and Ralyn for the support through this journey. The light is at the end of the tunnel and is now getting brighter. Thanks again”