Click here for details. zarlun.com or directly to https://www.zarlun.com/crm-course-eb.html
- How do you organize your customer contact information?
- How do you manage your interactions with customers?
- How do you keep track of your discussions, documents, marketing efforts?
- How do you manage tasks and activities?
- How to use an online customer relationship management software for managing your contact, sales, marketing and support in a single system.
- In addition, you will be taught how to use a CRM for organizing tasks and assignments.
- Reaching customers at the right moment and using an continuous engagement effort are important in a digital society, this course provides you with the tools to accomplish this task.
- Setting up your organization in the CRM; including roles and profiles; and security administration.
- Adding your branding elements including logo, motto and signature template.
- Adding customer contact details into your CRM to minimize time and increase efforts.
- Distinguishing between leads, contacts, accounts and potentials for tracking purposes.
- Tracking customer calls, conversations, and conversions (sales).
- Creating automated templates to engage with customers.
- Using reports and dashboards for sales forecasting; sales reporting; customer activities and more.
- Effectively using a document library.
- Team collaboration using auto feeds.
- How to integrate with social media.
- Data administration – import and export databases.
- Chat Integration
- Telephone Calls
- Sales Signals
- Social Media
- Territory Management
- Advanced CRM Analytics
- Creating Surveys
- Web Forms
- Workflow Management
- Add-ons and Integration
- Integration with Google Apps
Dates & online class time:
Zarlun also offers the following courses (click on course to learn more):
Small Business Online Marketing Bootcamp – learn how to fully market your business online.
Web Design Course – learn how to create a website for your business.
e-commerce Web Design Course – learn how to sell and market your products online.
How to Make an Online Commercial – make a rockin online commercial for your business!
Low Cost Internet Advertising – blast your business online to get as many customers as possible.
Branding & Maximizing Your Online Visibility – a successful marketing strategy includes branding your business.
Online Reputation Management – techniques to manage your reputation online (bad reviews, unwanted details about your business, private details, etc.)
Internet Marketing Plan Course – learn how to develop a strategy for your online marketing, includes resources to help you be successful with digital advertising.
Hidden Discount. Take 10% of Weebly website. https://www.weebly.com/r/Z3XPYC